A request for a nice and Muscled up Bass Wave, with Equinahime~ Enjoy all ^^ <3
Chocolate Peppermint Cake Pops
1. Bake a cake using a recipe you like or a box of cake mix. I used a dark chocolate cake mix.
2. After the cake has cooled crumble it up in a bowl and add 1 1/2 to 2 cups of frosting (again, you can use a recipe you like or the store-bought kind). For these I used a store-bought white frosting.
3. Using your clean hands combine the cake and frosting and form your pops. Not too big, just so they fit in the palm of your hand. Place them on a cutting board or plate and refrigerate for an hour or so.
4. Melt some chocolate or candy melts according to the directions. For these I used white chocolate plus a tablespoon of oil.
5. Grab your lollipop sticks and dip one in the melted chocolate. Now stick it in a cold cake pop. Now dunk it in the melted chocolate and gently tap it on the side of the bowl to let the extra chocolate drip off.
6. You can set these on a plate, cake pop down. Or invert them in a piece of craft foam, cake pop up. It’s totally up to you, they taste the same. Before the chocolate sets sprinkle on any garnish you like, for these I used crushed up candy canes.
flavor of the month: Semifreddo
pistachio and candied almond ice cream with a swirl of honey
There’s a little hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant in Hell’s Kitchen that, in 2011, I began to call my own. I frequent it often, and each time I do I order my new favorite dessert - Semifreddo. It was love at first bite and I knew I had to recreate it in a pint to share with you all. So voila - a pistachio ice cream with candied almonds strewn throughout, swirled with honey.
Tumblr iPhone 2.0: Now available on the App Store
We’re excited about this one! The app has been recoded, rewired, and rethought from the ground up to offer you the very best Tumblr experience:
- Brand new interface: Browsing your dashboard, creating a post, managing multiple blogs — the most important features are within reach so you can interact with Tumblr effortlessly while you’re on-the-go.
- Creating a post: Now easier than ever! Sharing photos, videos, links, chats, text, quotes and audio is front and center. Advanced options like saving drafts and queuing posts are one swipe away.
- Messages: View and reply to messages for each of your blogs.
- Address book: Find people to follow from your phone’s address book.
- New users: Signing up is now native inside the app.
There are tons more features and details that are awesomely crafted.